Course Content for the Personal Trainer Certificate
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology For Exercise And Health
- Applying The Principles Of Nutrition To A Physical Activity Programme
- Programming Personal Training With Clients
- Developing Personal Training Sessions
We have two study options for this course – simply select your preferred method in the drop-down selection above:
- Online: Complete all your theory modules online and attend 1 Training Day and 1 Assessment Day throughout your study, at one of our venues in the north east or London
- Part-Time: A mix of theory and practical workshops spread out over 7 weeks; you will attend 2 days a week (normally Thursday & Friday) at one of our facilities in the north east or London
If studying online, you will be prompted to book your Training and Assessment days once you have started your last theory module.
Dates can be found under the ‘Additional Information’ tab on this page.
All dates can be found on the Course Dates page.
NB: We also have the Add-on version of the Online study option, if you already hold your Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Theory Certificate.
What is involved in the Assessment?
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical demonstration/assignment
- Multiple choice exam
What do I need to have in order to take this course?
- One current Level 2 qualification in a related area, i.e. Gym (within 3 years)
- Experience using gym & fitness equipment
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF)
- REPs recognised
- CIMSPA endorsed