- Major food groups
- Minor constituents of food
- Fluid and fluid replacement
- Nutrition and energy production, storage and balance
- Nutrition and fat reduction
- Nutrition to enhance sport/physical activity and performance
- Assessing nutritional status
- Eating disorders
Online: Complete theory modules online and then attend 1 Assessment Day during your study, at one of our training facilities in the North East.
You will be prompted to book your Assessment Day once you have started your last theory module on your student desktop.
See a list of available dates under the ‘Additional Information’ tab.
All course dates can also be found on our Course Dates page.
- Level 2 Exercise & Fitness qualification (CYQ or equivalent)
- Active IQ Award in Nutrition For Physical Activity (QCF)
- REPs Points – 20