Full course (all modules listed below):
- Exercise And Fitness Knowledge
- Anatomy and Physiology Level 2
Add-on course (those below only):
- The components and principles of fitness
- The skills to teach and design exercise to music classes
- Exercise technique
- Health & safety
- Customer care
Complete pre-training theory modules online then attend 1 Training Day and 1 Assessment Day, at one of our facilities in the North East or London.
You will be prompted to book your attendance days once you have started the last theory section in your student desktop.
See a list of available dates under the ‘Additional Information’ tab.
All course dates can also be found on our Course Dates page.
Pre-requisites for taking this course
- Experience attending Exercise To Music classes
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Fitness Instructing (Exercise To Music) (QCF)
- Entry onto REPs register
- REPs Points – 20