Full course (all modules listed below):
- Anatomy & Physiology for Exercise Level 2
- Health, Safety & Welfare in a Fitness Environment
Add-on course (following modules only):
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness & Health
- Know How To Support Clients Who Take Part in Exercise & Physical Activity
- Planning Health-Related Exercise & Physical Activity for Children
- Instructing Health-Related Exercise & Physical Activity for Children
Complete theory modules online and attend 1 Training Day & 1 Theory Assessment Day throughout your training at one of our facilities in the North East.
Final Practical Assessment will be sent via video to your tutor.
You will be prompted to book your attendance days once you have started the last theory section in your student desktop.
See a list of available dates under the ‘Additional Information’ tab.
All course dates can also be found on our Course Dates page
Pre-requisites for taking this course
- Over 16 years of age with experience of using Gym
- Level 2 EFK multiple choice paper
- Multiple choice theory paper
- Plan and prepare two exercise sessions for 5-11 year olds and 12-16 year olds
- Instruct exercise and physical activity for children – submitted as a video recording
- Evaluate an exercise and physical activity session for children
- Complete a case study
- Complete a six week progressive plan
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Children) (QCF)
- Entry onto the REPs register
- REPs Points – 20