This course provides candidates with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required for planning, delivering and evaluating a safe, effective and progressive programme for referred clients with specific controlled conditions.
Full course (all modules below):
- Level 3 Applying The Principles Of Nutrition To A Physical Activity Programme Theory
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology For Exercise & Health Theory
Add-on course (following modules only):
- Instructing exercise with referred patients
- Professional practice for exercise referral instructors
- Understanding medical conditions for exercise referral
- Planning exercise referral programmes with patients
Online: You will study all the theory modules online then attend 1 Training Day and 1 Case Study Assessment Day at one of our training facilities in the north east. Assessment will be via case study that will be discussed and assessed on the attendance day.
See a list of available dates under the ‘Additional Information’ tab.
All course dates can also be found on our Course Dates page.
Pre-requisites for taking this course
- One current Level 2 qualification in a related area
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Theory Certificate
- Level 3 Nutrition For Physical Activity Certificate
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral (QCF)
- REPs Points – 20