- The Heart and Circulatory System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Planes and Joints
- Synovial Joint Actions
- Core Stability and Posture
- Endocrine and Nervous Systems
- The Energy System
Complete theory units online before attending 1 Assessment Day at one of our training facilities in the North East, or London.
You will be prompted to select an Assessment Day once you have started the last theory module in your student desktop.
See a list of available dates under the ‘Additional Information’ tab.
All course dates can also be found on our Course Dates page.
Pre-requisites for taking this course
- Level 2 Exercise & Fitness qualification (CYQ or equivalent)
- Certificate in Anatomy & Physiology For Exercise – Level 2 (QCF)
- CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy & Physiology For Exercise & Health (QCF)
- REPs Points – 20