Course Content includes:
- Research, evaluation and use of credible research and information to inform personal training / coaching practice.
- Integration and application of technologies, digital and social media into personal training practice to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- The application of behaviour change and communication techniques to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- Assessment, performance analysis and evaluation to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- Design and application of long-term periodisation, planning, coaching and evaluation to optimise client success
- Blended: Theory is studied through the use of manuals and webinars and you will work on case studies
What is involved in the Assessment?
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical demonstration/assignment
- Multiple choice exam
What do I need to have in order to take this course?
- Learners must hold a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (or equivalent).
- Learners must be currently working with personal training clients
- Learners must be able to apply factual and theoretical knowledge and be able to use a range of cognitive and practical skills to generate specific solutions for personal training clients.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Personal Training (QCF)
- REPs Points – 20