Fit Training International: Modern Slavery Statement
Fit Training International Limited ( the “Company”) is a company registered in England and Wales.
- The Company is committed to the highest level of ethical standards and sound governance arrangements and sets high standards of impartiality, integrity and objectivity in relation to the management of its activities.
- The Company, and its subsidiaries, are opposed to slavery and human trafficking in its direct operations and in the indirect operations of its supply chain. As such, the Company will not knowingly support or do business with any organisation involved in slavery or human trafficking.
- Accordingly, the Company adopts a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and is committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all its business dealings and relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in its own business or in any of its supply chains.
- Similarly, the Company is also committed to ensuring there is transparency in its own business and in its approach to tackling modern slavery throughout its supply chains. The Company fully supports the Government’s objectives to eradicate modern slavery and human trafficking and it expects the same high standards from all of its contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
- These are supported by the following other corporate policies which the Company complies with as part of its ordinary business activities: Health and Safety Policy, Safeguarding, Whistle Blowing Policy, and Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy and human resources policies.
- We call upon all organisations we engage with to influence their global supply chains by improving transparency and accountability; and together we can help the Government eradicate the injustice and brutality of modern slavery and human trafficking.
This statement has been approved by Fit Training International Board of Directors on behalf of Fit Training International Ltd. A new statement will be published annually on the Fit Training website www.fittraininginternational.com